Dual-purpose DEEP REVEAL has a delicate scent with honeyed floral notes. Not only does this opulent balm cleanse your skin ready for your favourite AMLY products, it should also be used twice weekly as a luxurious and replenishing deep-treatment mask to truly infuse the skin with the benefits of 28 incredible botanicals and 4 highly concentrated bioactives. Healing and anti-inflammatory Propolis and restoring and hydrating Hyaluronic Acid lock in moisture and help to soften wrinkles. Simultaneously, Lady’s Thistle Seed Oil bestows a resistive veil on the face, stabilising and detoxifying along the way. Add to that Apple Seed Oil for optimising skin elasticity and a tremendous trio of oils – Borage, Rosehip and Seabuckthorn to help fight free radicals and offer regenerative properties, and you have the ultimate cleanse and mask.
For all skin types
We donate 1% of sales from our Cleansing Balm & Mask to PlantLife to fund the planting of wildflowers.
Scoop out a spoonful of the cleanser and warm it between your palms. Massage into the face and neck, and then remove thoroughly with the warm, damp muslin. Twice a week, apply as a mask and leave for 20 minutes. To enhance the AMLY effect, use in conjunction with your favourite AMLY products.
- Lady’s Thistle Seed Oil helps to protect the skin, while also having stabilising and detoxifying properties
- Rich in fatty acids and Vitamin E, Apple Seed Oil optimises skin elasticity, enhancing its soft, silky glow
- Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil deeply hydrates the skin. High amounts of antioxidants help protect from environmental stresses, while the active components in enzyme CoQ10 help to maintain a youthful glow
- Brightening and repairing Vitamin C offers protection against environmental damage
- Bio-fermented Hyaluronic Acid supports hydration for long-lasting moisture
- Marvellous Moringa Oleifera (Moringa) Seed Oil is a great skin purifier, inducing a natural healthy glow. It is extremely rich in phytonutrients and unsaturated fatty acids and has antiseptic properties
- Purifying and strengthening Propolis (‘bee glue’) replenishes the skin, defying fine lines and wrinkles
- Soothing Oat Kernel Oil is antimicrobial and helps diminish pore size
- Powerful Marine Actives boost skin strength and hydration
- Nourishing Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter is a skin superfood naturally rich in vitamins A, E and F. One compound in particular, lupeol cinnamate, has been found to reduce skin inflammation, making it beneficial for some people with acne. It also aids the skin’s natural collagen production
- Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, with its natural source of antioxidants and saturated fatty acids, is especially beneficial for dry, cracked skin, and can help to reduce the appearance of marks, scars and stretch marks
- Brightening Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Red) Peel Oil strives to keep skin clear of blemishes
- Soothing and moisturising Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter is rich in fatty acids, oleic acid and vitamin A, and has anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties. It also helps to protect the skin’s barrier function and reduce water loss