Great for All Skin Types. (Especially those concerned with acne breakouts, irritations and signs of aging)
Facial serum to rejuvenate and nourish.
Vitality Elixir is a facial serum that breathes vitality into pores and indulges the most precious features to support a glowing complexion.
This luscious fusion tenderly cares for your skin by pairing exotic Polynesian Tamanu Oil with exquisite organic supercritical extracts of Chia Seed, Black Cumin Seed, Sea Buckthorn, Carrot Seed and Turmeric.
Infused with age defying COQ10, the sumptuous elixir seamlessly and gently caresses the essence of the skin to create luxurious rejuvenation and a face that illuminates youthful vitality.
The elixir helps to deliver anti-inflammatory, deeply hydrating, youth enhancing, skin firming and regenerating properties. It is powerfully potent in aiding to fade wrinkles and age spots, balance oil production and stimulate growth of new cells, all while keeping your skin fed and nourished.
Crisp, slightly floral and fresh, earthy and lightly nutty. Notes of Rose, Geranium, Frankincense, Bergamot and Immortelle.
- Superior levels of Omega-3's + antioxidants offer an advanced skin rejuvenation and help to protect the skin from environmental damage and reverse signs of aging.
- Provides firming and regenerating boost that improves the skin's natural glow, texture, elasticity and hydration.
- Combats and heals acne breakouts.
- Helps to balance oil production and stimulate growth of new cells.
(Shape behind the name: Oahu Island, Hawaii.)
Handmade in the USA.
1 oz./ 30 ml.
Mahalo Moment (How To Use):
- Begin by cleansing, exfoliating and toning the skin.
- Smooth one to two pumps of the serum between your palms and fingertips, and gently rub your palms together to activate the oils and extracts.
- Press palms firmly all over face for 40-60 seconds. The pressing technique allows for ultimate penetration of the actives into the skin.
- Pat an extra drop under eyes to soften wrinkles, scars, soothe puffiness and dark circles.
- Follow with the Rare Indigo Beauty Balm or the Mahalo Balm.
- Allow 10-15 mins to penetrate before applying sunscreen.
Calophyllum Inophyllum (Polynesian Tamanu) Oil*, Salvia Hispanica (Chia Seed Supercritical CO2 Extract)*, Aleurite Moluccans (Kukui Nut) Oil*, Nigella Sativa (Black Cumin Supercritical CO2 Extract)*, Haematococcus Pluvialis Algal (Astaxanthin Extract)*, Daucus Carota (Carrot Seed Supercritical CO2 Extract)*, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn Supercritical CO2 Extract)*, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric Supercritical CO2 Extract)*, Helichrysum Italicum (Immortelle Flower) Oil*, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium Flower) Oil*, Boswellia Carteri (Frankincense) Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Var. Bergamia (Bergamot FCF)*`, Rosa Centifolia (Rose De Mai Flower)*, Ubiquinone (COQ10)", (Non-GMO Mixed Tocopherols)".
* - Certified Organic + Local and/or Wild Harvested (when available)
" - Naturally Sourced
` - Bergapten-Free. Has No Photosensitizing Effects
Vegan, Gluten-Free, Cruelty-Free.